Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 Today is 3/3/2021.  Covid still running rampant.  Over 500,000 U.S. deaths now.  There is now a vaccine, but getting it is a slow process due to not enough vaccines.  I have hope that my Mom and Brother will be able to get their shots soon.

And speaking of Mom and Brother,  I am currently living with them in Washington to help caretake my Mom.....I've been here since mid December.  

Here are some things I've written over the few months.....I'm not gonna lie, it's been tough, many tears..


12/9/20: I want to believe in the things I believe in.

1/11/21: Epiphanies are the orgasms of the mind.

1/16/21: The conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy.

Feb 2021: "Hello, My name is....Beck Encall"

2/2/2021: a mile between attentive and I don't know.....

2/9/21: yada yada yada, you killed Dad


Some other thoughts that I did not write:

*I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on, I can't believe you.  Nietzche

*Momentum: the strength or force that something has when it's moving; the strength or force that allows something to continue or to grow stronger or faster as time passes.

* "I hope you find a way to unbreak yourself" tv show "Liar"


I wish my Dad was still alive since he was this Blog's biggest fan :)





No comments:

Post a Comment